Friday, September 19, 2008

Louisville

We went to Louisville in August. Our friends Nick and Jen got married! I don't know how it happened, but I have zero pictures of their wedding. I guess I figured the photographer would cover all that. We do have some pictures of the fun stuff we did while we were there. We visited the Louisville Slugger Museum, the Muhammad Ali Museum, and Churchill Downs. Even though we were there in mid-August, the weather was great. No humidity! We really lucked out there. Kentucky is beautiful!!!

3 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

Looks like a sweet trip, now when are you headed to Cali?

Michelle said...

We were just in Cali! I should have called you. How do you like it so far???

TJ said...

Did anyone notice how beautiful my wife is in everyone of her pictures. How lucky am I!