Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween this year, Brandon decided to be a 'Chick Magnet' and Mason was a WWE wrestler (I don't remember the name of the guy he dressed as; I'm not as up-to-date on my wrestling characters these days). Puppy was a pretty balerina! This was of course against her own will, but she was a good sport. She didn't really have a choice! My favorite is the second picture with Mason giving the camera the fist. Funny boys! They trick-or-treated in their grandma's neighborhood with their cousins. We brought Puppy and walked with Mason, but Brandon opted to go without us. I think he's getting to the age where going trick-or-treating with dad isn't cool anymore.
We also went to our ward's Halloween party. It was actually a combined ward activity with 3 wards. Maybe I grew up in a ward where every activity was a major event and the ward activities committee were probably over-acheivers, but TJ and I both agree that it was just okay. It was good to go out and support though! I think if they had had a costume contest, Brandon would have won for sure. He had a pretty good costume!



6 comments:

The Badger family said...

Very creative costumes. I like the new place. Look forward to seeing you guys again during Thanksgiving.
-Mark

I See Badgers said...

they are growing up pretty quick. I like all the costumes. I respect the wrestler though, cuz I remember when Sting was the MAN!

Gina and Jon said...

Oh I love puppies tutu!

Jess~ca said...

Brandon's costume was AWESOME!!!!!!!! I laughed forever when I saw it. Mason's is cool too, They are getting so big! :) Ya'lls new place looks fancy smancy (good decorations)

Can't wait to see ya'll for Christmas!!!

Love,
Jessica

Rosalia Badger Long said...

Those boys are definite studs!!!

Ya'lls place looks amazing as well, [= (Lola's(puppy's) tutu is so cute!!!)

The Rod's said...

I love the chick magnet costume!! What a great idea. Y'alls apartment is so cute!