Friday, July 24, 2009

One year Anniversary (1 down eternity to go!)

Well as most of you know we hit our 1 year anniversary and I wanted everyone to know how much I love My Michelle! She is truly wonderful, seldom complains, and is probably the only one that can quickly put me in place. I truly appreciate her easy going attitude and want everyone to know how much she has blessed my life. Here is a list of a few attributes of why I love My Michelle:

1) Her beautiful Smile
2) Her funny comments "Are you picking up what I'm putting down?"
3) Her Loyalty
4) The way she drives me crazy
5) How much she loves My Dog!
6) She is a great teacher (Thanks for the help with the boys and their homework)
7) The way she makes me smile
8) I could go on and on but most people know she is My Everything.

I Love My Michelle!

Take a look at our friend’s blog for some professional pics we took while out in Utah for our Anniversary.


http://sheryll-lynne.com/blog/

4 comments:

Nick and Jen said...

So cute! I love when you get all mushy about your woman. :) And the pictures turned out great!!

evelyn said...

T.J. you must get a big picture done of the black and white kissing one and replace your Paris picture. It is so awesome. I hope that you are planning on giving us some of these pictures. I want at least one 5X7 and it would be hard to pick out a favorite, I like them all!

The Badger family said...

I love all those pictures. They turned out so cute!

Amber said...

Hey Michelle,

First off, I love the pictures. Thanks for the comment on our blog. We will be here for Thanksgiving, so we definitely need to get together and you can meet little Henry.

When are we going to get another update?