Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Year Anniversary

TJ and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on July 6th. We're in Utah for the week, so TJ took me to The Garden Room Restaurant at the Joseph Smith Building for dinner. It was nice to spend a nice night out on the town together.
I'm so glad to have my TJ in my life. He's a wonderful husband and a great father to Brandon and Mason {and Puppy}. Some of my favorite things about TJ:

-He's a lot of fun and makes me laugh. We have a great time together.

-He's always willing to help out around the house.

-He could strike up a conversation with a brick wall and become "buddies" within 10 minutes.

-He's a big deal.

-He works very hard to support our family.

-Beneath the tough exterior, he's a softy.

-He loves me and I love my TJ.

Happy anniversary!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

hahahah brick wall....girl you kill me! woo you guys are awesome! 1 year down....forever to go : )

Desirae said...

I have two favorites from that list: He helps out around the house and he's a big deal. Love it. He must really love you to help out around the house. That, in my book, is a big deal!

Lance and Jen said...

Gotta love the Badger trait of striking up conversation with just about anyone (or anything!). I am constantly amazed at how easily Eric falls into conversation with complete strangers.

Camari said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!!

imbize said...

So glad you guys are happy! Congrats on the year mark!!