Monday, February 15, 2010

Lake Mead Summer 2009

We've been neglecting our blog for over six months now, so I'll be posting some updates on what's been going on in our lives. In July of 2009, we went with the boys to Lake Mead. The boys had a great time, and Puppy even got to go. Our friends, Jen and Nick, and my family met us there. Brandon and Mason both got up on the wakeboard. It was a fast trip and a very long drive from Colorado, but we had fun in the sun.


Mason getting ready for the trip

TJ and Mason
Brandon and Puppy

Brandon and The Terminator
Michelle and Puppy

The Lake is exhausting!

Mason up on the wakeboard with instructor TJ in the background

Brandon riding the wake

1 comment:

Jess~ca said...

YAY! I'm all caught up on your lives now :) Everybody is looking great and ya'll have done some really fun things since you had your pictures taken by Sheryl Lynn Photography!! :)

I am working on getting some recipe's together! Sorry it's taking me so long, I just want to make sure I'm only sending you GOOD recipes and Shane makes typing them up interesting :)