Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Girls Weekend in AZ

For the past week, I've been in Arizona visiting Jen and Nick. It was sooo nice to visit. I miss Arizona! The weather was great, and I was able to see a couple of my friends. I also hit up some Grimaldi's Pizza and Yogurberry. I'm addicted to both and they're not available in Colorado. On Thursday, I met up with my cousin Tiffany for lunch. She's always a riot! I love hearing about her crazy dating life. Friday, Jen and I got foot massages. I had a gift certificate, and it felt fantastic! Friday night, Jen and I went to dinner with our friend Laura and ate at Maria Maria at the Tempe Marketplace. They have some amazing guacamole there. On Saturday, we went to lunch and the flea market with Caitlin and dinner that night at Texas Roadhouse with Nick and Jen. Sunday was a rather unfortunate day because Louisville lost. My bracket isn't looking so hot now. Sad day. We went to a game night on Sunday night and saw some friends from our old singles ward. On Monday, I saw my good friend Amber and visited the Bendixen's and their cute baby. It was nice to have a little vacation and hang out with the Styers!

Jen and Me

Laura and Me

Nick and Jen



Amber and Me


Everyone was disappointed TJ didn't come, but he stayed home with Puppy and Brandon and Mason and had a boys weekend at home. The day after I left, Denver got 18 inches of snow. I left just in time! The boys had snow days on Thursday and Friday. TJ treated them to a couple matinees and a new wrestling video game, which was the hit of the weekend. They saw Hotel for Dogs and 12 Rounds with John Cena (Mason's favorite wrestler). Puppy got to experience some serious snow. TJ took her out to the little field by our house to let her run around in the powdery goodness, and it was almost up to her shoulders. She got stuck a few times. Pretty funny!

4 comments:

The Badger family said...

So you come to Arizona an don't call:) It would have been nce to se you and visit for a bit since I won't be at Rebeccas wedding. I do understand though. It sounds like you had a very fun filled and busy weekend. I hope all is well. Next im you are in Arizona, please call.

Jess~ca said...

Those videos were so funny! She totally got stuck and was like "I give up!!"

I bet the arizona weather was great... It's been raining/snowing off and on for the past couple of weeks and I'm ready for spring :( Luckily today it is fairly warm and sunny but they said on the news it isn't going to last...

Are ya'll gonna be in town this weekend?

-Jessica

Caitlin said...

Michelle! It was so fun to see you! Remember how I was telling you and Jen how I am a blog stalker...I totally found you haha.

imbize said...

Was so fun hanging out!! And of course...Grimaldi's...can't beat it. :)