Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SLC - Conference Weekend

TJ and I went to Salt Lake to spend conference weekend with my family. My Mom and I spent a lot of the weekend shopping for things to decorate my parent's condo. We returned a lot of things too (that's how my Mom rolls). Their condo is in a great location, and below are some pictures of the view from their balcony. TJ got tickets to the Priesthood Session and took my Dad and Mark. We also visited with my grandparents and Aunt Debra and Uncle Lyle. On Sunday, we made lunch and had my grandparents, Jessica, Skyler, and Rosalia over to watch the afternoon session and play games. Good times all around!

TJ and Me

TJ and Rosalia

Mark and Me

Conference Center, Temple Square, and Downtown

Church Office Building and Mountains


McCune Mansion


Capitol Building

1 comment:

Nick and Jen said...

Yeah girl...all these pics of your parents condo is getting me excited for our little slc 4th of July trip! Yeah! We can't wait to see you guys and get the 4 of us together. Love u!